Thursday, January 7, 2010

DT: non school shots .. check it!
















christmas .. christmas .. christmas .. came and gone. didn't even feel like it but it happened so fast. i spent most of my time working, it sucked. worked christmas day and even new years day .. along with a bunch of days in between.. so my shooting opportunities were pretty limited.
i shot at my church for there bethlehem LIVE production which took up 3 days but went very well and i made some good money off ittt. then i was asked to shoot at a few clubs AND get paid for it, so i jumped right on that! shot one night at an event and then on new years.. last minute was asked to shoot at 2 different clubs that night. mannnn.. it was so busy! but its been so nice making money for my work and having people like and appreciate it. i did manage to spend some quality time with my dads side of the family which the group picture as well as the pics of my aunts and cousin and my aunt with our dogs. there's now 4 dogs in the family.. they have taken over as the new cousins and get ALLLL the attention at any family event. its lame..
.. how can i forget! i got my 50d the week after christmas. i love it. it loves me.. we have a perfect friendship that i could never imagine my life without :)

No comments:

Post a Comment